Friday 15 June 2012

WD Enters Wireless Home Networking Market With My Net Family



Western Digital is entering the wireless home networking market with the introduction of My Net family of home networking products. All of the new products feature WD's FasTrack optimization technology that prioritizes entertainment traffic from Netflix, Hulu Plus, VUDU, YouTube and others to deliver a smooth streaming experience up to Full-HD 1080p quality.


The My Net Router family includes the My Net N900 Central, My Net N900, My Net N750, My Net N600, and My Net Switch. The My Net N900 Central HD dual-band storage router offers accelerated HD streaming and integrated storage (1 TB or 2 TB) for wireless backup and remote access. The My Net N900 HD dual-band router supports speeds up to 900 Mbps (450 + 450 Mbps on the 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands combined) and also includes 7 LAN and 1 WLAN Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 USB ports, and range amplifier antennas.

The My Net N750 HD dual-band router supports a combined data rate of up to 750 Mbps (300 + 450 Mbps) and features 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports. The My Net N600 HD dual-band router provides a combined data rate of up to 600 Mbps (300 + 300 Mbps) and features 5 Fast Ethernet ports with 1 USB port. The My Net Switch is an 8-Port Gigabit home entertainment switch.

My Net N900, My Net N750, My Net N600 and My Net Switch will be available June 14. My Net N900 Central will be available next quarter.






No comments:

Post a Comment